When it comes to considering software to help streamline your firm’s processes, it can be difficult to decide. With so many potential features at your fingertips, it’s important that you get a good look at the inner workings of the software.
To celebrate KeyPay coming on board as an ICNZB National Sponsor, we invite you to attend our upcoming webinar on Thursday, 27 October at 10-11am.
In this interactive session, Robert Zobec (Head of Channel Sales & Partnerships at KeyPay) will be giving you an exclusive look into the KeyPay platform and taking you through:
- An overview of the KeyPay interface
- The benefits of employee self service (and KeyPay’s mobile app, WorkZone)
- How to generate a timesheet for a client’s employee
- How to process a pay run
- How to automate calculations like overtime and holiday pay rates
- The value of creating reports within the platform
There will be time for questions and answers and, if you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. The non-member fee for this event has been waived courtesy of the KeyPay team.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have no limit on attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will receive a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitutes professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.