I get knocked down, but I get up again.
The lyrics from Chumbawamba’s 1997 song still resonate. Resilience is more important than ever – in our life and work.
It’s not a journey to take alone. We need to move beyond personal persistence to co-create ways to best manage the challenges faced.
Work is tough. You are doing more with less, managing demanding customers and adapting to external pressures – all against a backdrop of change and uncertainty.
It’s easy to become fatigued, de-motivated and even unwell. The challenge is how to deliver on outcomes yet stay well over the long term. We know context matters. What creates resilience depends on your unique job challenges and available resources.
During this session, Robin Wilson from Workplace Wellness will introduce us to the Resilience at Work ™ Toolkit which is scientifically validated and designed specifically for the workplace.
We translate the science into practical actions that can be implemented in any job or industry. You’ll walk away from this session with tools and tips that you can immediately put into practice in your day.
There will be time for questions and answers and, if you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.