Protect your livelihood with ICNZB’s liability scheme
Professional Indemnity Insurance for New Zealand’s bookkeeping professionals
The ICNZB Liability Scheme is an insurance package specifically written for bookkeepers and provides protection against claims from dissatisfied clients e.g. claims of negligent advice, misrepresentation, misleading or deceptive conduct, mistakes and errors, or complaints to a professional body, and includes the cost of defending court proceedings.
This scheme is managed by Abbott Insurance Brokers on behalf of the Association and is available to current members of ICNZB.
In this session, you will hear from the schemes lead broker, Kevin Wellwood who will provide you with:
- an overview of what the scheme covers you for using real life examples where possible.
- what other insurance policies you can add to the scheme ie. Cyber Insurance and Directors and Officers Insurance.
- the offer to review your current insurance policy for cover and costs against the ICNZB scheme and provide recommendations – free of charge.
To prepare yourself for questions prior to this webinar, a brief summary of the ICNZB Liability Scheme, including pricing, can be found here >
There will be time for questions and answers and, if you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will receive a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitutes professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.