Three simple ways RT Reporting helps bookkeepers provide cash flow forecasts and financial reports for SME clients
For those of you who attended #Bookkeepcon21 in July 2021, you will have noticed the empty stand for RT Reporting. The team from RT Reporting got caught up in COVID lockdowns and were unable to travel to New Zealand for our event, so we have offered them the opportunity to demonstrate their new product to you all via a webinar.
What does the product offer?
RT Reporting is a simple and effective forecasting, reporting and goal setting tool used by accountants and bookkeepers to provide valuable insights to their SME clients. It is simple, affordable and most of all, easy to understand!
The product comprises 3 key aspects that will help scale and streamline your advisory processes to make forecasting and reporting a breeze:
- Goal Setting
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Monthly reporting and live dashboards
There will be time for questions and answers following the demonstration. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.