Adding a new revenue stream to your practice… The ‘peaks’ and ‘pits’ of App Advisory.
5 Star Admin have been offering app advisory to their clients since 2016 and have steadily grown this service to over 80% of our annual revenue. They have established fantastic relationships with software providers and are regularly invited to provide feedback on enhancements and suggestions for improvement to software developers.
During this 35 minute session, Tara McGowan will educate, inform and inspire bookkeepers to consider adding App Advisory as a new revenue stream. It will cover topics including app evaluations, industry specialisation, common pitfalls and the key factors of DIY or delegation.
This session was originally presented by Tara at #Bookkeepcon21 to fabulous feedback from our delegates:
- "Very knowledgeable. Great content."
- "Useful topic for those wanting to diversify, good session."
There will be time for questions and answers and, if you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.