Lessons from the battlefield – a firsthand experience of growing a thriving bookkeeping business.
“Success isn’t achieving the goal in the future. Success is pursuing the process today.” – Craig Groeschel
From founding Admin Army in 2016, to a highly successful merge into the Streamline Business Group in 2020, Irene will be sharing her highs, lows and everything in between.
During this 35 minute session, Irene will talk about how she did it, and more importantly why she did it. What worked, what didn’t and the unplanned change in tack that led her to merging with a larger entity and the opportunity that has provided.
This session was originally presented by Irene at #Bookkeepcon21 to fabulous feedback from our delegates:
- "Thanks for your honesty and transparency. Great to hear how helpful it is to have a clear vision from the start."
- "Thank you for your honesty in your presentation. Reality hits!"
There will be time for questions and answers and, if you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.