Learn to delegate
Presented by Stephanie Crawford, a NZ Bookkeeper turned business coach and a passionate advocate for bookkeepers, the Bookkeepers' Guide to Delegation will guide you through the 4 stages of delegation, and the 4 mistakes to avoid when looking to free up your time and grow you own business.
The information in this webinar comes from first hand experience - Stephanie was the owner of her own bookkeeping business for over 8 years, building her team before selling in 2015 in order to focus on building and growing her coaching business. She is a long-standing member of ICNZB and now teaches others how to grow their bookkeeping business with her From Bookkeeper to Business Owner coaching programme. She is a driving force behind many NZ bookkeepers’ business success, growing incomes, capabilities and, ultimately, freedom.
This session will include question and answer time. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit this ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. The fee for non-members to attend is $39.99 including GST.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.