Following the introduction of Registered Bookkeeper status with Inland Revenue in April 2019, we have continued to receive positive feedback from our members on how this benefits them and their clients.
Registered bookkeepers can easily act and communicate with Inland Revenue on behalf of their clients, which makes it easier to stay on top of your clients’ tax positions and offer them a seamless service. Using an existing myIR login, the bookkeeper will have a single log on to access all of their clients, receive notifications and correspondence, and be able to file returns and update client details all in one place.
Interested to find out more?
The team from Inland Revenue will be presenting webinars for our members to deliver more information on how to register as a bookkeeper, including what documentation you will need, and talk about all the benefits that you receive from registering.
This session will include screenshots to demonstrate the different functions available you to in your myIR login once registered, as well as provide you the opportunity to ask Inland Revenue representatives direct questions.
To find out more ahead of these webinars, please refer to Inland Revenue website here >.
This session will include question and answer time. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit this ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. The fee for non-members to attend is $39.99 including GST.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.