Xero and settings success stories - How making simple settings changes can boost cashflow
Help your clients to use xero settings to boost their chances of getting paid on time
We know that a significant number of trades and services-based businesses use Xero as their preferred platform for issuing quotes and invoices. You’ll also be familiar with the vast array of custom-settings options inside the Xero platform. The team at Tradie Terms, a contract skills training service for trades, talks in this third webinar of their series about how you can help your clients to improve their professionalism with simple changes to email settings, naming conventions for quotes and the layout of the default settings in Xero that make a subtle but powerful difference to payment timeframes.
Presented by Sian Wingate, the founder of Tradie Terms, former lawyer and legal educator with 20+ years of experience designing and training on quotes, pricing structures and terms of trade for infrastructure, construction and engineering companies, this session will walk you through why first impressions count towards clients forming an opinion on whether to pay your clients, what key information can be loaded inside the custom email settings inside Xero and why this approach has made a big impact for the customers Tradie Terms to set the right tone from the start. Sian will offer ways for you to help any type of your clients to utilise these simple but effective changes to help them to get paid faster.
This session will include question and answer time. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit this ahead of time to email@example.com
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. The fee for non-members to attend is $39.99 including GST.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during this webinar are solely those of the individual or business ("the presenter") presenting this webinar and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by the presenter or contained within this webinar presentation. The primary purpose of this webinar is to educate and inform on a topic relevant to the bookkeeping profession. Nothing in this presentation constitues professional advice or service either by the presenter or by ICNZB.