Following on from a fantastic Bookkeepers’ Conference 2020, MYOB are excited to invite you to join them for a live demonstration of the new MYOB Essentials.
They are running two separate webinar sessions that will provide a deeper understanding of the workflows in MYOB Essentials. Get a full overview from Cat Finch, our MYOB Connected Practice Consultant to understand how you and your clients can save time and benefit from the improved functionality.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?:
The learnings you can expect:
- Snap and upload receipts to your software
- Manage your business on any device – desktop, tablet or mobile
- See real-time spending on your dashboard
- Send professional quotes and invoices
- Manage expenses and link to your bank account
- Report and track financial health
- Track Jobs - link income and expenses to a job or location
- This webinar is complimentary for members of ICNZB. For non-members there is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.