e-Invoicing - a smarter way of invoicing
It’s time to start preparing your business, and your clients, so that you can take advantage of the new e-Invoicing technology.
Standardised electronic invoicing (e-Invoicing) is one of the first in a range of digital innovations enabled by the NZBN, which will help businesses save time and money.
With e-Invoicing, businesses no longer need to generate paper-based or PDF invoices that have to be printed, posted or emailed, and buyers no longer need to manually enter these into their accounting system. Automating the invoicing process improves accuracy and security, speeding up processing and reducing errors and delays.
In this webinar the team from MBIE will provide you with an overview of the project and how it aims to increase productivity and accuracy for NZ businesses, help you understand what it will mean for you and your clients and how you can access this technology.
This session will include a question and answer session. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.