Join Craig Garner, CEO of Business Mentors New Zealand (BMNZ) for a webinar on Business Mentoring.
Learn more about our service and how BMNZ support new and developing business owners by helping them to advance their business capability, capacity and sustainability.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- What is mentoring and how does it work?
- Who is mentoring for and who are our Mentors?
- The benefits of mentoring
- How to get involved
- Case study example
This session will include a question and answer session. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to email@example.com
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.