Sometimes all you need is a little point in the right direction – particularly when it comes to Health & Safety.
The team at OSHbox work extra hard to keep up to date with the latest in workplace safety news and are active members in NZ’s largest safety institutes and groups.
Angie Williams, Director started OSHbox Health and Safety 6 years ago with the focus to help small to medium businesses understand the legislation and their responsibilities, and implement simply and affordable Health and Safety systems. Since then, Angie has travelled the country running seminars based around their proven ‘High Five’ system, a session she is going to present to our bookkeeping community.
During this webinar, Angie will touch on the:
- the different levels of responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act and easy ways to ensure you and your clients are complying.
- top five areas to focus on: policies, incidents, risks, people and emergencies
This session will include a question and answer session. If you have a specific question you would like answered, please submit these ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.