Do you have someone to replace key employees (yourself included) if they suddenly left? In this webinar Stephanie Crawford discusses the importance of having succession plans in place for yourself and for your staff, and what to consider when creating succession plans for your business.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Nurture and keep good talent
- Systems and processes well-documented and up-to-date
- Planning for the future
To ensure you have your specific questions answered during the webinar, please submit these ahead of time to: email@example.com
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to you 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.