Trish Madison is a certified anti-money laundering specialist and runs a small accounting/bookkeeping business and now an AML Auditing firm. This discussion is about her journey into AML so far, some practicalities and tips around the legislation/CDD/EDD, ongoing monitoring and what that might look like and feedback from Supervisor reviews and audit findings. It will be a broad discussion – come with questions.
- My AML Journey thus far
- Ongoing Monitoring – what does this mean?
- Supervisor and Auditing Findings
- Audits – are you ready
- Good Practice ideas
- Questions to ask yourself
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover out costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.