#Bookkeepcon19 is headed to vibrant Christchurch - at the Chateau on the Park! And while we believe that there are countless opportunities why you should attend, we've managed to narrow it down to five classic reasons:
- Hear from the experts
- Learn skills and stay up to date
- Continuing Professional Development
- Meet with new vendors and suppliers
- Have fun with your peers from around the country
But don't just read about why you should attend! Join us at this webinar dedicated to talking about the value of attending #Bookkeepcon19. Hosted by Sue Inkersell, Di Crawford-Errington and Linda Klok - current Executive Committee members - you will be inspired by their passion for the event.
- This webinar is free for members to attend. Members will need to be logged in to the website in order to book a complimentary ticket. A small fee is charged for non-members attendance
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.