Are you an AML Phase 2 reporting entity?
Then you need to submit an annual report to DIA to cover your activity through to the end of June.
Not sure where to start?
Tune in for this webinar to get ahead of what is required. Get clear what you need to do, get your information sorted, and be ready to submit your annual report on time.
At this meeting we will cover:
- What’s required
- What do you need to do
- What information you need
- Submitting your annual return
To ensure you have your specific questions answered during the webinar, please submit these ahead of time to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to you 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.