Please note: in the promotional email sent out on 20 May 2019, this webinar was incorrectly promoted as a free webinar. We apologise for this error in our communications, however there is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs.
Come and join our Treasurer, Sue Inkersell as she shares her experience dealing with Inland Revenue and the process to become a Bookkeeping Agent. This webinar will also provide you the opportunity to ask questions about Sue’s experience, the process and provide feed back for the association to passing onto IR.
Topics for discussion:
- Sue Inkersell shares her experience on becoming a Bookkeeping Agent
- Question and answer session
- Feedback for Inland Revenue
To ensure you have your specific questions answered during the webinar, please submit these ahead of time to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover out costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to b logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to you 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.