Are you looking to become a committee member of ICNZB? What do our committee members do? How many hours are involved? What are the roles?
This webinar is a 1 hour interactive session allowing members to ask all the questions they need to know and find out whether being on the committee is for them.
Panelists will include our current Executive Committee team and Greg Steed, our Executive Officer.
Topics for discussion:
- What is a committee?
- What are the roles?
- How many hours are involved?
- Question and answer time
To ensure you have your specific questions answered during the webinar, please submit these ahead of time to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This webinar is free for members to attend. Members will need to be logged in to the website in order to book.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to you 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- If you register for the webinar but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and confirm your attendance online.