*MEETING CHANGE: Please note we are now unable to hold this meeting face-to-face in accordance with Government regulations. This meeting is now only offered as an online event.
BUILD LOCAL CONNECTIONS
Join the growing network of Canterbury bookkeepers
An invitation to join your fellow Canterbury bookkeepers at the next Regional Network Meeting being held online on Friday, 1 October 2021, from 9:30am to 11:30am.
Join us and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity- are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
SPECIAL GUEST: At this meeting we will have Matt McFedries from Debtor Daddy who will be speaking to us about credit control.
Canterbury Regional Network Meetings are held on the first Friday of every month, so if you can't make this one, check out a future date and book in now.
ICNZB are for bookkeepers, by bookkeepers. The value of networking knows no limits - whether you are a member or not, you are invited to join us. Working together locally, will help us build the profession nationally. We look forward to seeing you at a meeting soon.
Asami Wisjnuery or Fyrn Howells
Regional Directors, Canterbury
- Network meetings are free for anyone to attend.
- Online meetings are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- For online meetings only: Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the meeting. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- ICNZB network meetings count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only once your attendance has been confirmed by the Regional Director.
The primary purpose of these meetings is to network with like minded individuals. The views, information, or opinions expressed during network meetings are solely those of the individual or business presenting them and do not represent those of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers, its representatives, employees of members. ICNZB is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any information shared by any guest presenters, members or contained within any presentations. Where guest speakers are invited, nothing in their presentation constitues professional advice or service either by themselves or by ICNZB.