Join Regional Director Leaine Jones and other local Bookkeepers for our May Education Meeting. As well as our regular update on NZBAI matters and the opportunity to network with local bookkeepers we are being joined by Masina Taulapapa from NZBN (New Zealand Business Number – part of MBIE). Expect a practical session on how to utilise NZBN in our own and clients’ businesses.
Albion Café downstairs if you would like to get a coffee first.
Metered parking in the vicinity.
At this meeting we will cover:
- Welcome / Housekeeping
- Introductions / round the table
- Update from NZBAI
- Guest Speaker – Masina Taulapapa from NZBN
- An overview on what the New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) and the Better for Business Programme is
- Practical steps and tips for how you can embed the NZBN into your business, and encourage clients to do the same
- An update on what other digital innovations the NZBN is enabling, including electronic invoicing
- What the role of bookkeepers is throughout this work.
- Session Discussion / Q&A with Masina
- Meeting wrap up
(further discussion/networking until 12 if you would like to)
ICB Members- Free
Non- Members - Free
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
If you register for the meeting but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com. This allows people on the registration list the opportunity to attend.