David Lee will present iPayroll and will cover PayDay filing plus many other great features of their program.
Founded by Martin Gleeson in the early 2000’s iPayroll is a proven cloud-based payroll solution developed in New Zealand, for New Zealand businesses of all sizes.
Come along and hear all about what is happening in the world of iPayroll!
At this meeting we will cover:
iPayroll with David Lees
- Over view
- Payroll Compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (Payroll)
- Managing Risk Processing Clients payroll
- New Zealand Payroll Practitioners Association
- Pay Day Filing
- iPayroll Payslip Kiosk
- iPayroll Software and Services
- Share and Idea/Problem Sharing Sessions with members
ICB Members- Free
Non- Members - Free
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
If you register for the meeting but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting us on 0508 422 692 or email email@example.com. This allows people on the registration list the opportunity to attend.