Pursuant to Section 13 of the Constitution notice if hereby given that the 8th Annual General Meeting of New Zealand Bookkeepers Association Inc (trading as the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers) will be held at The Distinction Hotel & Conference Centre, 100 Garnett Ave, Te Rapa, Hamilton, on Friday, 27 July 2018 at 4:30pm.
- Previous AGM Minutes
- President’s Report on activities of the Association and direction for the current year
- Treasurer’s Report and Estimate of Income & Expenditure for current year.
- Elect the officers and other ordinary members of the Executive Committee of the Association.
- Elect the Directors/Shareholders of New Zealand Bookkeepers Association Incorporated Limited.
- Consider the appointment of an auditor for the Association's accounts.
- Consider any changes required to the membership subscriptions.
- Consider any motions presented.
- Conduct any other general business that has been properly brought before the meeting.
- Only current financial Certified Members have voting rights at the AGM. Any member category can attend the meeting.
- A member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to send a proxy vote if they are unable to attend the meeting in person.
- To be valid, the proxy form, duly completed must be received by the secretary by before the meeting.
By the order of the Executive Committee of the New Zealand Bookkeepers Association Incorporation
Institute of Certified New Zealand Bookkeepers