Winners announced on 24 July 2020
The Excellence Awards recognise and celebrate the success of bookkeepers and their businesses, and play an important role in raising awareness of the caliber of the profession and those who work in it within New Zealand. The breadth is reflected in categories ranging from individual and business success to service and community contributions.
Traditionally award winners are announced at the Awards and Gala Dinner evening following conference - this year that was scheduled for 25 July 2020 at Napier Convention Centre. However, due to COVID-19, the physical celebration evening has been postponed to Saturday, 7 November 2020.
Instead, winners were announced on social media at 7:30pm on Friday, 24 July 2020. The deferred in-person event on 7 November will be the opportunity to present winners with their physical awards and to be celebrated with their peers.
Congratulations to our winners
- Haylee Wrenn, Certified Bookkeeper of the Year 2020
- Michelle Morrison, Emerging Bookkeeper of the Year 2020
- Amie Lorenzen, Bookkeeping Trainer of the Year 2020
- Leah Keown Business Services, Sustainable Business of the Year 2020
- Go Figure 2005 Limited, Bookkeeping Business of the Year 2020
- Amie Lorenzen, Community Contributor of the Year 2020
- Nic McCondach, Bookkeeper in a Small Practice 2020
- Di Crawford-Errington, Service to Bookkeeping 2020
To book your ticket for the Awards and Gala Dinner and join our celebratory evening, click here >