Are you recruiting for an accounts position within your business? Our skills assessment can be used as a recruitment tool to give you the confidence you are employing someone with the skills you require them to perform.
This assessment is available for use by our membership base for new recruits, as well as external companies.
- This skills assessment is designed for an employer to assess the skills of a potential new employee.
- The candidate will be required to demonstrate awareness of account structure and terminology, business expenses, good and services tax, payroll and best practice.
- There are a total of 55 questions across the categories advised above.
- Questions include multi choice, matching statements to a yes/no or true/false answer.
- The candidate will need to achieve a mark over 80% to pass the assessment.
- The candidate has 31 days to complete the assessment through our online assessment platform.
- It is important to note this is an online assessment, not an e-learning course.
Once payment has been processed, you will receive an email requesting details of candidate so we can set up their enrollment in the skills assessment.