This assessment is available for use by our membership base for new recruits, as well as external companies.
- This skills assessment is designed for an employer to assess the skills of a potential new employee.
- The candidate will be required to demonstrate awareness of account structure and terminology, business expenses, good and services tax, payroll and best practice.
- There are a total of 55 questions across the categories advised above.
- Questions include multi choice, matching statements to a yes/no or true/false answer.
- The candidate will need to achieve a mark over 80% to pass the assessment.
- The candidate has 31 days to complete the assessment through our online assessment platform.
- It is important to note this is an online assessment, not an e-learning course.
Once payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a prepaid voucher code and instructions advising how your candidate will access the skills assessment.