Members of ICNZB are able to obtain a discounted joining and membership fee with the New Zealand Payroll Practitioners Association.
Please be aware that ICNZB will be forwarding the contact details we have on record for you to NZPPA to process your membership. You will hear from them direct once your membership has been processed.
Please note orders are sent by us to NZPPA for processing weekly on a Monday.
On joining NZPPA you pay a one off initial joining fee that covers the set up of your membership. This initial joining fee is not based on when a member joins during the year (pro rata) it is a one-off fee. Thereafter in June you are charged your annual member subscription fee.
Your individual membership will provide you with:
- Membership certificate and card
- Member Portal logon details
- Access to PayTech AdviceLine
- Access to the NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide (Online)
- Up to five individual logons to the NZPPA member porta
- Discount on NZPPA training and events
- $100 NZPPA training voucher
This joining fee is normally valued at $400 + GST. Through the generosity of NZPPA, we are able to offer this joining fee to our members at a reduced price.
As agreed with NZPPA, ICNZB retains $50 from all purchases to cover the cost of administering the sale of the product.