Certified Bookkeeper members are eligible to apply for an Accredited Bookkeeping Business endorsement for their limited liability company.
In order to apply for this endorsement you must be a Certified Bookkeeper member of the Association and be a director or shareholder of the applicant company.
In addition to your certified membership, the Accredited Bookkeeping Business endorsement will afford you:
- Promotion of your business as an Accredited Bookkeeping Business member
- A discount code to register your employees or contractors as Provisional Members for $99 + GST
The cost of this endorsement is a one-off processing fee of $75 + GST. Once payment is processed, you will be sent an email requesting the following documentation to support your endorsement application:
- An extract from the Companies Office showing your company name, and that you are a shareholder/director
- One form of ID (ie. drivers licence) of the applying shareholder/director
- An example of your letter of engagement (commercially sensitive information may be struck out)
- A copy of your businesses terms of trade
- Proof of current Professional Indemnity cover
- Proof of membership or certification with an industry partner such as Chamber of Commerce, MYOB, Quick Books, Xero etc
- Three client testimonials (a “testimonial” page on your website is acceptable)
Completed applications are assessed by our Executive Officer within a 7 day timeframe.