Introduction to MyHR
Tuesday, 22 November 2022 from 11:00am to 12:00pm
Do you remember the Tip Top Trumpet advert – togs or undies? The question was “how far from the beach do togs become undies?”
How does this relate to bookkeeping you may wonder? Simple. Our question would be “how far into payroll can a bookkeeper go before it becomes HR?”
From our recent survey results we know that 96% of bookkeepers offer payroll services. We also know that in recent times bookkeeping clients are beginning to confuse a payroll service with professional HR support which starts to move outside of a bookkeepers range of expertise (see the ad reference now: “togs, togs, togs, undies” becomes “payroll, payroll, payroll, HR!”).
So, what is the solution?
MyHR came on board earlier this year as an ICNZB National Supporter to offer a combination of on-call HR advisory and easy-to-use HR software for small business operations across New Zealand (and even Australia) - and they are going to show us how it can help Bookkeepers!
Presented by Terei Samuels, Business Development at MyHR (affectionately known as “T”), this webinar will give provide you with a fantastic introduction into their platform and the services that they offer which can support you in providing payroll services to your clients. Find out more about what you will learn by clicking on the registration link below!
We hope to see you there!
- This is a FREE webinar and is open for bookings from members and non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have no limit on attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will receive a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.