What’s your organisational culture like?
Wednesday, 12 October 2022 from 11:00am
Whether we like to admit it or not, every organisation has a culture, both good and bad. Culture can be your secret weapon driving higher performance and customer service. Or it can be the anchor weighing your business down.
You will often hear culture referred to in organisations as “the way we do things around here”, which while accurate, may not actually help in developing or sustaining a desirable one!
Culture is often misunderstood or poorly applied in practice – extending into daily activities and daily interactions, far beyond a one-off webinar.
But one-off webinars are great starting points!
In this webinar, Rich Bennetts from mentokc will:
- Provide an overview of organisational culture, and
- Most importantly, he will take you through the steps you can take to build a thriving culture in your business.
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have no limit on attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will receive a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.