KiwiSaver with NZPPA
12:00pm on Tuesday, 15 September 2020
Join David Jenkins from NZPPA and learn about KiwiSaver
In this webinar you will learn:
- Who is eligible?
- When to enrol (opting in and out)
- What is included in gross KS is based on and what is not included
- How it is calculated
- Changing employee contribution rates
- Acting on saving suspension and ESCT
- There is a small fee attached to this event to cover our costs in hosting the webinar. In order for members to access the member only price, you need to be logged into the website.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.