Solve your client’s cash flow problems today
Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Finance options that work for today’s small businesses
Cash flow is always a challenge with 70% of business owners saying they experience cash flow difficulties. Many small businesses can, and should, improve their cash flow by following best practices, but even then 82% of Small Businesses fail because of cash flow problems.
Finance can solve cash flow problems, but many products are too slow be of any practical help or can burden the business with long term products that don’t fit the short-term problem. Today, there are more finance options available to small businesses than ever before. Matt provides an overview of these options, the pros and cons of each, and which work best to meet your client’s cash flow needs today.
Presented by Matt Peacey, the founder of FundTap, a rapidly growing FinTech company offering innovative finance solutions to small businesses in both NZ & Australian. Matt was named Nelsonian of the year for business and is on a mission to solve the cash flow issues of small businesses. Originally a Ph.D. scientist and current director of the Cawthron Institute, NZ’s largest and oldest independent research organisation, he has a passion for developing technology and solutions that makes life easier for business owners
- Webinars are free for members to attend - you must be logged into the website to book at no charge. There is a small fee attached for non-members.
- Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and have a limit of 100 attendees.
- Once booked, you will receive an email with information on how to register for the webinar. Failure to complete this will mean you will be unable to join the webinar. A reminder email will be sent to registered attendees 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar.
- All registered participants, whether they are able to attend or not, will recieve a copy of the recorded webinar and any supporting documents provided by the presenter within 7 days of the event.
- ICNZB webinars count for 5 points towards your CPD requirements. These will automatically be recorded on your CPD Log, but only if you register and your attendance online is confirmed by our administrators.