Join the growing network of Waikato bookkeepers
Waikato Regional Network Meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month.
ICNZB are for bookkeepers, by bookkeepers. The value of networking knows no limits - whether you are a member or not, you are invited to join us. Working together locally, will help us build the profession nationally.
We invite you to attend these valuable meetings and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity - are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Are you a software provider in the region? We have no objections to you attending our Regional Network Meetings as guests, however you are asked to contact Jennie Kingma, Regional Director for Waikato prior to registering.
Networking with other business owners is even more valuable than most of us realise.It's one of the best marketing tools because it gives you a great return on investment (ROI), which in the case of networking, is with using your time.
Some other networking groups in Waikato that you may consider joining are: