Join the growing network of Marlborough bookkeepers
Marlborough Regional Network Meetings are held on the fourth Friday of every month.
ICNZB are for bookkeepers, by bookkeepers. The value of networking knows no limits - whether you are a member or not, you are invited to join us. Working together locally, will help us build the profession nationally.
We invite you to attend these valuable meetings and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity - are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Are you a software provider in the region? We have no objections to you attending our Regional Network Meetings as guests, however you are asked to contact either Debbie Fawcett or Leanne Boyce, Regional Directors for Marlborough prior to registering.