Join Regional Director Leaine Jones and other local Bookkeepers for our July Education Meeting.
As well as our regular update on NZBAI matters and the opportunity to network with local bookkeepers we are being joined by Jenny Brown and Leonie Wallwork from the Hawke’s Bay Business Hub. They are going to outline what services are on offer for Hawke’s Bay Business.
Albion Café downstairs if you would like to get a coffee first.
Metered parking in the vicinity
At this meeting we will cover:
- Welcome / Housekeeping
- Introductions / round the table
- Update from ICNZB
- Guest Speakers – Jenny Brown and Leonie Wallwork – Hawke’s Bay Business Hub / Regional Partners Network
- Services and Support available to Hawke’s Bay business owners including:
- Callaghan Innovation
- Regional Business Partners Network and how this works (both for clients and as providers)
- Business Mentor Programme
- business.govt.nz support and resources
- Business Hub Events and Services
- Q&A with Jenny and Leonie
- Meeting wrap up
(further discussion/networking until 12 if you would like to)