We have the knowledge, experience and understanding to bridge the protection gap for you and your business.
Established in 1981, Abbott Insurance Brokers is part of the Abbott Group of companies specializing in risk, insurance and claims management for business and personal clients nationwide.
We pride ourselves on our relationships, our knowledge and our commitment to advocating for clients when they need us most – at claim time.
What do Abbott Insurance Brokers offer?
Exclusive insurance scheme for ICNZB members
We’ve negotiated a liability package with insurers exclusively for ICNZB members and we’ll provide ongoing advice and support to ensure you understand your cover and how it can protect you and your clients.
Here are the key benefits for you as members.
Strength in numbers
- Collective buying power means better policy wordings at competitive prices
- You can’t buy this package elsewhere
We know what you need and when you need it
- Packaged essentials for bookkeepers with flexible options
- Tailor your cover to your business need
Advice and support
- Specialist advice from application to renewal
- Our liability experts will provide ongoing support
Claims advice and advocacy
- Complete in-house claims service
- You won’t have to go it alone
Download the Product Summary and Pricing Guide here >
Advice and services
We’re an advice-based, relationship focussed business that’s big enough to count and small enough to care.
We provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance services to sole traders, SMEs, large companies and corporates across all industries, and to not for profit organizations, individuals and families.
Our team of in-house advisers can also help you or your clients with related products and services.
INSURANCE + RISK
- Commercial insurance
- Domestic insurance
- Life and health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Investment advice
- Portfolio management
- Succession planning for business owners
- Retirement planning
MORTGAGES + LENDING
- Mortgage broking - residential and business
- Complex lending arrangements - second tier lenders