Increase your brand awareness with New Zealand’s bookkeeping professionals
The Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers is the leading professional body for bookkeepers in New Zealand with a long-standing presence in the market.
We are a not-for-profit Incorporated Society on a mission to empower bookkeepers to be seen as trusted and valued business professionals. To help us succeed with that mission we choose to partner with organisations that support bookkeepers in their own business, and in support of their clients.
Below are just some ways that you can get involved with ICNZB and gain exposure to New Zealand’s bookkeeping professionals
Become a National Sponsor or Supporter
Our sponsor and supporter programmes are an opportunity for ICNZB to align with like-minded organisations who provide value to the bookkeeping profession.
We offer a two-tier level of sponsorship and supporter opportunities for interested parties:
- National Sponsor
- National Supporter
By sponsoring or supporting ICNZB, you will be rewarded with a set variety of tangible benefits including:
- a presence at our conference, #Bookkeepcon which provides a reach of approx. 250-275 delegates annually
- the opportunity to get in front of our members through webinars, blog articles and member communications
- exposure to our wider social media and subscriber audience of just under 5,000 individuals
To arrange a time to discuss these sponsorship opportunities, contact our Communications & Relationships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be announced, Certified Bookkeeper of the Year
- To be announced, Emerging Bookkeeper of the Year
- To be announced, Bookkeeping Trainer of the Year
- To be announced, Sustainable Business of the Year
- To be announced, Bookkeeping Business of the Year
- To be announced, Community Contributor of the Year
- To be announced, Bookkeeper in a Small Practice
- To be announced, Service to Bookkeeping
- To be announced, Bookkeeping Software Partner of the Year
- To be announced, Payroll Software Partner of the Year
Advertising on the marketplace
Are you looking to advertise your product, or promote a special offer to the bookkeeping profession?
ICNZB offers a marketplace listing to suppliers within the industry that will offer value to our bookkeeping members. The marketplace is available publicly on our website, and also promoted directly to our members through our exclusive member app.
Marketplace listings can include a promotion of your business, or a special offer for members of ICNZB, or our wider audience.
Statistics for exposure
The marketplace is regularly promoted across our social media platforms monthly with the potential to reach up to 4,000+ followers (3,000 + on Facebook, and 1,100 + on LinkedIn).
Our website averages over 1,500 users per month (based on data from January 2021 to October 2021)
What is the cost?
The cost of advertising on the marketplace is $600 + GST per annum. Your period of advertising will be the 1st of the month following sign up, to the last day of the 12th month following
You will be billed annually in the month prior to your advertising period ending. Any invoices that remain outstanding at the start of a new period of advertising will result in your marketplace listing being removed from the website and member app.
For full pricing terms and conditions, click here
What is the criteria?
The following criteria is in place for this offering:
- The advertiser must have some connection to the bookkeeping profession, or management of a business which will benefit bookkeepers.
- The final approval of marketplace listings is with ICNZB
What can you include in your listing?
Each listing will sit on its own webpage on the ICNZB Marketplace and can include the following features
- A banner image (1150px wide x 160px high)
- Wording of up to 1000 words
- A PDF to download
- Link to your website
- Optional: a video explaining your product (embed code required)
Your listing is also replicated in our exclusive Member App, affectionately entitled "ICBenefits". The entry in the discount app will include:
- The same wording from the website (unless otherwise advised)
- The PDF download used on the website (unless otherwise advised)
- A promotional image (2400px high x 1200px wide)
Terms and conditions
To view terms and conditions on the Marketplace offering, click here
Paid webinar presentations
Do you have a product that you are wanting to demonstrate to bookkeepers? Our webinar program may be the answer!
ICNZB offers its members, and wider audience, approximately 2-3 webinars per month. The majority of these webinars are education; however we have a few opportunities for direct product promotion across the year.
The direct product promotions can be you demonstrating how your product works, how it can benefit bookkeepers and include a sales pitch.
To register your interest, or discuss this offering further, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 0508 422 692
What is the cost?
The cost of a promotional webinar is $350 + GST.
What is the criteria?
The following criteria is in place for this initiative:
- Only a limited number of paid webinar sessions are available across the year (1 per month)
- The final approval of paid webinar presentations is with ICNZB.
Invitations to sponsor or exhibit are now open!
The 2022 event is being held at Te Pae Convention Centre in Christchurch on 29 and 30 July with a predicted attendance of 200+ delegates.
#Bookkeepcon22 promises to be an exciting and insightful event, offering a great opportunity to meet with leading professionals in the industry while delivering a diverse and innovative programme.
Bookkeepers are important to New Zealand’s economic success. Their engagement with the Small to Medium Enterprises sector, and their rapport with the accounting profession, is helping NZ business thrive and ensure compliance is at an optimum level.
ICNZB are offering you a diverse range of sponsorship packages to give you the opportunity to be involved, and have access to a national gathering of bookkeepers and like-minded professionals.
Download the sponsor pack